I can't share pictures because the camera was left on the kitchen counter this weekend, so I will just have to paint you a picture of our weekend. We went to SLC to watch Griffin play in the Utah Spring scrimmage. We went up the night before and stayed at the Country Inn and Suites. We love that hotel and Mel's father - in-law manages it and always makes us feel like family. Racheal got to come and spend the night w/ Sierra again and they LOVE getting together. Sat. morning, Shawn took over life guard duty at the hotel pool while Mel and I went to see Casey in Nephi, and then we regrouped at the game.
I hear that Griffin played an awesome game and caught every pass that they threw to him. (I stood in the line for snow cones for most of the game - That was Jenika's evil plan to get out of watching the second half) He even made a touchdown of about 50 yards! We all cheered like crazy when he did that, and somebody turned around to me and said, "Do you know this is just a practice game?" After the game, the players gave autographs, and then we had lunch with the team and their families. It was very cool and we are so excited for Griff! Go Utes!
I am so grateful for my family and the ties that pull us together. Even though we are separated by a few miles, we are very close at heart and have such great fun when we get together. In a long time when this life is over, I think that Heaven is going to be a blast! :)
Pioneer Trek Part 1
8 years ago

3 comments:
Thanks for coming down to watch Griff!! It was so fun to have almost all of us there!! I agree that heaven is going to out of control, crazy, but sooo much fun with all of us together!!!
We love country Inn and Suites, too! Joe's dad treats us good too! Glad you had a great weekend.
It was great....Chelsey and Luke ...we missed you!
Post a Comment