Chelsey posted a question on her blog, What would your last meal be and why? So, most importantly, would be who I would be eating with, and that would be my family, and we would talk and laugh for a really long time before we got up to do the dishes. :) I think that I would eat breakfast of waffles with strawberries and whip cream and homemade syrup, bacon, hash browns, and eggs, and O.J. and milk. I think that I would try putting some chocolate on those waffles, because I would hate for my last meal to be boring, so I think that I would try something that I hadn't before. And because I love chocolate. :) Love you Chels!! Bon Appétit!
4 comments:
Yeah! I love it:) Can I come to your last meal too?
Will you please invite Griff to your last meal?
If that was my last meal, I would not be getting up to do the dishes!
Yes! You are all invited! And no worries - we will sing and gossip and have towell fights during the dishes.
Post a Comment