Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Visits

We went to Pocatello this last weekend to see Casey because she was there, and to hang out with Mel's family and my parents.  It was so very much fun and the kids just LOVE playing with their cousins and seeing their grandparents.  We so miss being close to them.  Saturday, I went to Mel's stake women's conference and it was well worth the effort that it was to get there.  I was reminded of the standards that we live by and use to teach our children and I left feeling so blessed to be a part of this time in history and to be a mother and a woman!  I really did come home a new woman too, because Mel cut my hair.  I will post pictures of the new doo soon. :)

3 comments:

Mary said...

I meant to tell you that your hair looks cute!

Griffin and Whitney McNabb said...

I wish we could have been there!! We miss you guys...and I want to see pictures of your hair!! How is Shawn feeling about it??

Roxann said...

Your hair is definately very cute!!!! Where is my spell check???