We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Photo Shoot!
My mom went to Arizona and brought the kids back a little present. The girls were so excited to have new outfits to wear, they wanted me to take pictures. I'm not much of a photographer, but the girls are cute!
Our little bit of Heaven began in March of 1998. Now we have 3 cute as a button girls and 2 energetic boys. Shawn runs his own business, and Rachelle is a busy mom and student. We enjoy life and love doing just about anything as long as we are doing it together!
3 comments:
SO CUTE!!! They are so adorable. I miss you guys! Can't wait to see you again:)
I love the pictures....I am so glad the girls liked the clothes. They make them look cute!!!
What cute outfits! Gotta love it when grandma buys them outfits. :-)
Post a Comment