Monday, June 15, 2009

Excuses

OK - so I know that I am now good at keeping up on this blog thing, but every time I sit down to post something, I get so distracted - either be emails or facebook or the kids. Last night, I sat down to catch up, and this was my distraction. It was freezing, but I think the kids were in denial. They were all barefoot and in t-shirts and shorts!


2 comments:

Mary said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your cousin! I didn't even know that happened. Shows what a good friend and neighbor I am...

Kristen Campbell said...

It's so fun to see how your family is growing, and so much fun with all the weddings you've had! I'm sorry to hear about your cousin. I'm assuming that's Curtis's brother. I hope they are doing ok with their loss. Hope to see you in Idaho on the 25th of July at the reunion. It sounds like fun!