Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Happy New Year!!!

I know that I am a little behind on things...but that is just the way it goes! So - Here are my New Year's Resolutions:
1 - Graduate from college
2 - Exercise more
3 - sew more
4 - Visit my grandparents more
5 - study more
6 - play with my kids more
7 - blog more
8 - take more pictures
9 - read more
10- sleep less (how else am I going to get all of this done?!)

There you go! We'll see how I do! Anyway, here are a few pictures of our New Years Party with the Bosh fam! I tried to do a scavenger hunt around town like my mom did for Christmas Eve, but I found out that it works better when the participants are familiar with the town. We all had a great time though and enjoyed each other's company.



No comments: