Sunday, February 8, 2009

January update!

OK - So I know I have been a slacker in the blogger department, but hey - I've been busey! Nevertheless, I have found some time and I am updating! Chels - This is for you!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US!!!

January is exciting at our house because we have three birthdays! Jenika and I were planning on celebrating our birthdays together, but my wonderful family suprised me the day before with a visit complete with carrot cake (my favorite) and presents! I love them! It was so much fun to have everyone over! Casey and Whitney were even here! We don't get visitors very often and we love it!!!







Then on Monday, we took Jenika shopping and out to Arctic Circle so she could have her own Birthday party too!









Cutler's birthday was on the day before the superbowl. We wanted to have a party for both, so we did it together. He turned 2 this year! I can't believe how fast he is growing up! We love him - he is such a blessing to have in our family! The party was fun and it was fun to have my mom and dad come again for that too!



No comments: