Thursday, May 20, 2010

Scriptures tonight

I know that I have a lot of catching up to do, but I wanted to write about tonight's scripture study.  It looked like this:  Cutler was giggling continuously at Dad (he was tickling him and pretending to be asleep), Jenika was thumbing through the Book of Mormon looking for words that she could read, Bryson was laughing at himself because he had discovered that he could make his armpit "fart", Sierra was trying to impress us all by her speed reading of the chapter, and I was wondering....is anybody getting anything out of this?  And then, I thought....."There is no place that I would rather be right now...It just doesn't get any better than this. :)"

4 comments:

Brett and Chelsey Bybee said...

I can totally picture all of this happening and it makes me want to be there so bad! Your family is so great, I love you guys!!!

Roxann said...

It is what it is all about......
I still remember several nights trying to have family prayer and all you girls (and me) got the giggles and family prayer ended up being as long as some of our family home evenings just because we couldn't get started! Fun memories.

Griffin and Whitney McNabb said...

I remember a specific time when Natalie was staying with us...i dont even know if we got through the prayer. when she starts laughing no one can stop! haha Rachelle I love that...i was laughing when i read this

Robyn said...

Sounds perfect . . . because we know we are doing what we are supposed to be doing. I can relate to the chaos!