Monday, February 1, 2010

Unprepared

After Cutler's Birthday party last night, I let Shawn talk me into going to bed without cleaning up because I would "have all day" to do it today, but this morning, I got called to sub at a job that I really wanted to take, but I couldn't take it because I had so much to do! The lesson: Be Prepared!

3 comments:

Luke and Casey Jackson said...

WOW. There is so much to see and so muc to say. It was so fun seeing you all this last weekend. And it looks like you all had a fun b-day party. Just so you know, I didn't take any pictures on christmas eve so my name better remain nameless. love ya lots:)

Brett and Chelsey Bybee said...

Amen sista! I didn't have my camera until Christmas day:) So I just wanted to say that your blog is so freaking cute! I miss you guys so much and I can't wait till March!!!

Roxann said...

What a good lesson to learn! What a smart daughter!