Sunday, January 31, 2010

THREE

Because of his experience with birthdays this month, Cutler was VERY ready for his today! We were very exited also. I woke him up by singing Happy Birthday to him, and he was smiling before his eyes were open. I think it was a perfect day for him. He got to eat cereal for breakfast (his favorite), go to his church class (always the highlight of his week), go to work w/ dad, eat hot dogs for dinner, and play with his favorite cousins (Jessica and Josie). He also got to open presents and his favorite present was a "big 'ol bag of M&M's" from grandma Noni. (Yes, she did) He also got a Nerf gun from dad, an airplane toy from mom, "a puzzle and not a puzzle" (a book) from Grandma Roxann, some stickers from Grma and Grpa James, and a power ranger and candy from the Dahlstrom cousins. I know - spoiled!!!







Happy Birthday Cutler! We love you!

No comments: