Thursday was a graduation celebration at ISU. My parents and Shawn and the kids came. It was boring, but they read my name and I got my certificate and my marble apple. To my parents it means that they did a good job raising me to work hard and accomplish something. To Shawn it means that I am prepared. To my kids it means that I will have more time for them. And to me it means WOOHOO! I did it! :) Thanks to everyone who encouraged me and helped me with my kids and everything! I couldnd't have done it without all of that! Here are some picture of some of the things my students did this semester. I would post a picture of the class, but I don't think I am supposed to. :( They were all very cute first graders though and I will miss them tons!
Pioneer Trek Part 1
8 years ago

10 comments:
Congratulations!!! All the hard work has paid off!!!
Way to go! Yippeee!
Congratulations!!
Rachelle!!!! I am so so proud of you and wish I could have been there! You deserve it. Can't wait to see you and everyone in...9 days!!!!!! Yeah buddy:)
CONGRATULATIONS!!! wow you did it!! So proud of you!
Rachelle, WOOHOO is right. Now I can! You really are a hard worker, college grad or not:)
Fantastic! What an accomplishment!
Thanks everybody! I love your comments too! :)
You are amazing Rachelle! Congratulations!!!
I am very proud!!!! Congratulations, I know how hard it was and you worked harder than most thanks to Mrs. you know who!! Glad she taught you so much.
Post a Comment