My awesome mother took us girls to SLC for a party and party we did! We went to a Jazz game (which they won woohoo!) saw Collin Raye at the Desert Star (so amazing), shopped til we dropped (my sisters are the best shoppers!), and went to So You Think You Can Dance (totally a girl thing). We exercised in our room, painted nails and did face masks, sat in the hot tub and just hung out. We had an awesome hotel room too. It was soooo fun to spend time w/ the girls. I have the best mom and sisters in the world! Love you guys - I mean gals!!
2 comments:
We really do have the best family:) I miss you already and can't wait to see you and your family at Christmas! It's only 43 more days away!!!
Wow!!! I looked, I commented, and I love it. We did have a great time didn't we. I am already thinking of ideas for the next one. Where is my belt??????
Post a Comment