Monday, September 1, 2008

Autum time!

So.......I didn't post anything yesterday. I guess I was lazy.:) Sometimes Sundays are like that. Fall is surely here. School is in full swing, the nights are colder, I find myself washing and folding more socks, and the Blackfoot fair is open for business.


Jenika and I started school this week. She is definitely more excited than I am, but her school is so much more fun than mine! They colored and ate snacks and read books and played. That's what she told me. My classes this semester really shouldn't be too bad. I have kind of an easy semester. That is good because it is going to take a lot of time just getting to the classes!


We went to the kids' back to school night on Thur. It was something new and wonderful to have Shawn come with us! He got to meet the teachers and everything! I am really loving the school. The principal and teachers are tops.


Friday night, Sierra and Bryson went home with Grandma and Jackson for sleepovers. They both had a grand ol' time. Sierra came home Sat, but Bryson is just coming home today!


Saturday, Shawn and I and the two little ones went boating w/ Jason and Kathy. It was a blast! Shawn went wake boarding and me and the kids road on the tube! It was so much fun, but I forgot to take any pictures! Then Sat. night we went to the fair and I forgot to take pictures there too! So just use your imagination - Shawn looking ripped on the wake board, me tan and beautiful on the boat, the kids grinning from ear to ear, clean of coarse, and all of us at the fair - what else? eating!

1 comment:

Luke and Casey Jackson said...

Rachelle, please tell me you had a corn dog at the fair for me! I have been craving one for so long. Sounds like a fun weekend.