I talked to Chelsey last night and she was very unimpressed with my blogging habbits. So (This is for you Chels) - Here is an update on the comeings and goings of the Bosh family for the last few months! Sierra, Bryson, Jenika, and Mom all started school at the end of August, and that has been quite an adjustment for our family! Sierra is in 5th grade!! I can't believe that! (I remember 5th grade like it was yesterday!) Bryson is in 2nd grade and just as funny as ever! Jenika started Kindergarten this year! She tells me that she is the best kid in the whole class, and she LOVES everything about it! I am student-teaching in the 1st grade this year, and WOW! it is a lot of work! I love it though and am learning tons. It has worked out pretty well with the kids. Shawn stays home in the morning and gets everyone on the bus and gets Cutler to the babysitters (none of us really doesn't like that part). He even does the dishes and cleans up the house for me! Everyone (including my wonderful neighbors) has really stepped up and worked together so this has worked out so far. Eight weeks down and only 11 more weeks to go!
Sierra, Bryson, and Jenika took up ballroom dancing this month. Jenika and Sierra have been cha-cha-ing all over the house. I can't really say the same for Bryson, but he has been doing his push-ups so he can be strong enough to lift the girls. He has confessed to even "liking" a girl in his class. - So cute!
Well, That's it for now! I promise to try to attend to my blog a little more frequently! Love you All!
Pioneer Trek Part 1
8 years ago

3 comments:
Looks like you have been busy. Tell Shawn I am impressed, but then again I always knew he was a great guy. FYI, I am taking my blog private so if you would like to see it pop on over and leave me your email.
Oh, and way cute pictures. Cute kids.
YEAH!!! I am so happy:) This made my day turn into a great day! I love your family and miss you guys so so much. I just wanted to cry looking at your kids cause they are growing up so much! Love ya:)
Hooray, a post! You have to do better for when I move away, so I can keep up. Love the new family Pics. Who took them?
Post a Comment