So, Casey, I guess this is what I am supposed to do: Here goes -
8 things I am passionate about:
1. Family 2. kids 3. church 4. Shawn 5. food 6. education 7. Christmas 8. chocolate (I guess - 8 is a lot.)
8 words or phrases that I use the most
1. I'm so tierd of school! 2. Is your room clean? 3. Gas prices dropped again! 4. Eat your dinner. 5. Bryson - Go to the bathroom! 6. Is your homework done? 7. Say yes. 8. Get that thumb out of your mouth.
8 things I want to do before I die:
1. Get a bachelors degree 2. Send off a missionary. 3. Be a grandma 4. Teach in my own classroom 5. Write a book 6. Perform in a musical 7. pay cash for a car. 8. Go scuba diving
8 things I need right now:
1. massage 2. money 3. a laptop 4. a nap 5. a shower 6. magical powers 7. a new car 8. high speed internet
8 placed I want to visit
1. Maui 2. Spain 3. Paraguae 4. Switzerland 5. Itally 6. Germany 7. France 8. The North Pole
8 TV shows I watch:
1. House 2. Friends 3. The News 4. American Idol 5. CSI 6. Extreme Makeover Home Addition 7. House 8. So You think you can dance
8 people I tag:
I don't think 8 people even look at my blog - so if you see this, tag!
Pioneer Trek Part 1
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment