
We've moved! I feel like we are finally settled in here. Shawn really likes his new job and he is feeling so much better than he did last year at this time. It has really helped him to get away from all of the grain dust. The kids are still a littl bit mad at us for taking them away from their friends, but they are starting to get to know some kids around here and they are excited for school to start in Sept. I love it here. I definately feel at home in the wide open spaces and I love all of the yard and garden work. Here is a picture of our house and here are a few of the adventures we have had since our move.:)

2 comments:
Hey Rachelle-- I love the house and can't wait to see it. maybe this weekend when i come I can stop by your house and check it out. Can't wait to see you guys this weekend!
Great picture Rachelle...I love your house too.
Post a Comment